23 November 2017 – Helpful and just interesting Immigration News from the Immigration Lawyers who can really help - www.legalcentre.org - Ph: 0330 001 0342 or 07791145923

>>> Expired passport with a valid visa. Options ?

If your passport has expired you can still use the valid visa in your expired passport, but you will need to show your expired passport and your new passport when you are travelling to and from the UK. See https://www.gov.uk/transfer-visa